“We are committed to assuming our responsibility to the environment and wider community, and reducing environmental impact wherever possible.”
We are BS EN ISO 14001:2004 and FSC certified, and only print use water-based & UV inks (never solvent based).
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) system independently guarantees a chain of custody from forest to print. This proves that the fibre in our printable media comes from well-managed forests and other controlled sources. The FSC balances environmental, economic and social aspects of forestry. FSC is supported by many of the world’s leading campaigning organisations. Sel Trade is committed to the responsible sourcing of paper & printable media.
- We use plain-pack packaging, ensuring full recyclability
- We re-use or recycle all of our used cardboard & paper
- We have reduced our landfill to 1% since 2009
- We never print using solvent inks, eradicating the need for lamination on many products
- This reduces product weight and lowers transportation cost & emissions
- We offer our clients 100% recycled materials wherever possible
- All our substrates are recyclable after use
Our couriers and logistics (managed by TNT) use zero-emissions & lower-emissions trucks wherever possible, in order to reduce carbon footprint. We also compactly package our products in such a way to reduce the need for larger, higher carbon emitting means of transports.
Quality printing since 1989
Quality has been the sole driver of our business since our incorporation. We have constantly strived to achieve a flawless finish in all projects that we undertake. We are a BS EN ISO 9001:2008 accredited firm, an endorsement of our quality management and reflected in all of our printed media.
Sel Trade are committed to continual investment into the latest print hardware, colour management and profiling softwares to ensure quality remains at the forefront of our business.